Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crosley Record Player Skipping

Sales zhuberinka )))))))

There are not many things in life that absolutely captures my mind and deliver an absolute pleasure for you. Today is the second day of absolute happiness this year and he, like the first, related to figure skating ))))) I look really consciously figure skating for 20 years (seriously I'm not lying, I can remember five years before the tv ))))) and I understand now that she does not do more until at least that would have brought me much fun)))) I - a man who, in principle, sparing a smile - and drove all the way, smiling, walked along the wet snow, covered with green grass, and smiled, I laughed laughing in the face of wind, weather and all its ills)))) my sore throat was still night - absolutely no worries, Julia - a witness, how I cried on the ice, and behaved like today - I was totally himself, was and still am now totally happy ))))) write these words and smile - today was a fan-day ))))))
how great that Yesterday I wrote about figure skating, and then today will be a little))))
will write topsy-turvy, not to wallow in this or impressions, forgetting about the rest))))

girls - girls today to justify his view, and many went to the priests, the girl was very sorry, more alive seems like it you fall and hurt you - sorry to tears, actually, and at any attitude towards them ...
today I am certainly all for more than a fault, but skuchnyaka yet frank was not - live interesting to watch everything, but I'll write about those who are particularly remembered
Xenia - Xenia is one of those athletes who can not be not love, I am very glad that today I was able to give her at least a modicum of admiration that I feel when I see it as a worry for failure, a terrific program - Evita in general and as a film, and music as magic, but she brings to the ice admirably, but not without mistakes today, but the Ksenia - a man who is not living in the country, loves it, makes me admire, whoever and whatever is not to say ...
Valentine Stamps - I it was filled finally today )))))) Catala it yesterday and today very much (especially when compared with what I've seen it before) plus a very charming, smiling and welcoming in my life)))) and still very little )))))) This fact probably will not let me have never - what they are small and slender ))))) and yes - after it rolled said - very much like to see her in show, from top to hear evil - ish dreaming ... not be overlooked as a demonstration see, here )))))
and of course Miki Ando - she already had a workout with tears in my eyes, I had a feeling that I feel her pain .... This time, even almost neighing with Morozov it was so anxious for Mickey .... one anxiety-intermittent breathing her rent - when all that is the goddess, the start was to become its launch and it was them! when we realized that it falls on the pedestal, it has already quietly started celebrating and then all of the above-above ... frankly, I did not expect that Japanese girl still obscured by Ando, but it happened - it was a moment, a spark, a moment of absolute happiness, the second one for today, the victory of our couples and dancers - they are natural were still, but singles victories - a kind of justice is turned:)
very much hope that health will allow it to come tomorrow, if not, then she gave the audience everything with interest, to her alone know what it was worth the victory ....

Dance - flying in fog for two reasons - first - starring already three couples (with Federico we saw in the hallway in front of girls, she was very nervous and was looking for someone, apologized and walked away with the same anxious expression person), the second reason - about it later ))))) in general, I stubbornly tried to concentrate on each of the dances, each time turning his head on the C1, where he sat Tomasz ))))) and what am I eyed ?)))))
Czechs pleased rental and music, but only 5 pairs, someone was supposed to be the fifth, but we'll see all the demonstrations))))
Helen и Никита - так и хочется написать, что вот если бы... ну и ладно - далеко не последний старт в жизни, а сегодня за исключением мелкой ошибки, они были божественны, despite my dislike for Don Quixote - what are they beautiful, music, air, living )))))
Boutique Gorshkov - dance - yes, the music - yes, always thought about how I besyat expressly did besyat their costumes - the top tastelessness
Hungarians - I'm happy Rushed even pictures - dancing and rolling astounding)))) and yes, everything they say in Russian - a nightmare, a nightmare ))))))
well and Katia Dima - on how much they gave me did not like yesterday, at the same I am delighted with them today)))) on one pure breath of history to the last gesture and gaze - my applause to the total mass and deserved first place!

pairs - you plenty laugh, but most have only seen Prochukhan Yukos ))))))))))))))))))))) hire someone standing in line at the buffet, someone just wandered who something waiting for the boys and absorbed tea with crackers, in general, many actually decided that nefig there to watch and just went on Yukos )))))))))))) today flew by amazingly fast breaks - I can not stand to wait, but as there was, how many new friends, socializing, some meetings, expectations, photography - all of you with someone today had a great time, thank you very much and hope you do not lose)))) and on Yukos definitely had to go - Moonlight Sonata De Bussy - costumes, music, Yuka, Sasha - All in one instant, in one breath, one heartbeat, there was neither time nor space, there were only two floating figures, was to compete nobody to them, they just hover - regular first place was a great gift Yuke's birthday (she also kapets many years, and hovers like a girl))))

Well boys and ))))))))))))))))))))))))) oh do not even know where to throw ))))))))))))) ) it is easier to write about those who did not leave a trace in the soul and heart ))))) and then everything will be in a heap, perhaps ....
Nanyu - it is still a great athlete and some mistakes - it's all superficial and will soon leave, he was only 15 - all come on so much, as far as the look to the horizon, so that such starts - this is only the beginning of a long journey, and watching him great pleasure)))
discovery for me this season - Jeremy Abbott - I'm terribly worried for his mistakes today, not only because it nourished the hope that he beat Patrick, but is simply a human being, the program is incredibly touching and the solid lines, there are no separate elements, they just do not see, and inseparably Follow a story ... I think he did not expect such a reception in the hall and was glad, very pleased that his so-welcome ... today did not happen, but I think that many hearts were opened to meet him today and I think it is more important
Patrick - Few people today are not willing to Patrick fall, few people today are not shouting for grading - not to eat mushrooms, very few people did not applaud, no whining, no roar on the disclosure of (all concern was - actually, he thought - everyone is happy for Thomas, or because he stayed in the winners of ?)))) but .... when wee had been taken by all those who have done something that is higher in the hallway, he was so contagious smile, so happy attention)))) in general, we all took pictures Patrick )))))))))) and yes, I do not hate him more, I thank God let go, love did not, but many of his idiocy forgiven, now only good banter))))
Contesti - on May skunk )))))))) yes, the program is old, but as he rolled her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hall just does not stand applauded - the inexhaustible cup of pleasure and ))))))))) Life - kind, gentle, sympathetic and incredibly charming and handsome in a masculine )))))))))
Fernandez on eyewitness very touching in my life, and Here hire alas did not work out and that's because it did not work out with him, the whole pirate and crumbled in my eyes ... sorry ...
Well ........ Tomas .... oh, Tomasz ........
I do not even know how to describe it ... so who gets to the heart, for some reason I always devote at least the lines ...
Well, first, rent - I love Jackson, and yes, I am a sheep, the concept of did not have that for the PP at Thomas%%%
and then such a gift, not perfectly clean, no quads, but with what pleasure, with a smile on his face, with what a whirlwind feelings, emotions, all of the positive charge, which you can only imagine it is laminated it - is already looking a record - all garbage - there, there was in another room
danced with him, the hall applauded, screamed, squeal, beat in ecstasy and filled up gifts all the ice, I was ready to throw a trace - Basic betrayal of the day )))))))))))))))
and final assessment - I do not believe my eyes, but he was again the first! Chew my long rubbed me what a wonderful Tomas, I was blind to this tournament. I hope that a return to stay, more want to rejoice and be somewhere near))))
and then it was a long exercise plan, and then - thanks Valechka Stamps - we saw him - he was rooting for her, and it almost tore the American flag)))) y Julia had a glitch and she shot me 2 videos for a few seconds instead of pictures, all of us hated, and I all the while frantically recalled his speech in English in the arms of Thomas, when suddenly I heard over the ear to clean (!) Russian - you're there shooting video?? I even doubted, whether the next Tomasz )))))))))) look up - you say in Russian ?)))))))) He - yes, of course ))))))))))))))) I absolutely inadequate handed notebook with one autograph for all days and did not say more than words - what a fool I am ... I think that 50 people have my picture with Tomas, but I have two videos )))))))))))))))))) he absolutely sunny with no impurities , it is impossible not to love, I in full of charm and inadequate repeat like a mantra that I love Zhu )))))))))))) and then we went to watch dancing ...
day and now an absolute joy comes the end with this report - it seems to me that I did not write much, but the bubbles are filled lemonade happiness inside of me))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment