Sunday, November 21, 2010

Making An Eye Appointment

third day, much fan-))))))))))

I do not know whether to talk about that the orgy that was going on before and after Megasport, but here I think and realize that something I've never been ashamed ))))))))))))
Buddylist sorry, I omitted some some details for some reason, not in them the whole point))))
today in Moscow, went to the snow, I put down jacket, winter shoes and ran through the puddles, which in the evening become a crust of ice, a place where a holiday is where the heart and soul into the world of figure skating))))
yesterday it became clear that not thank Tomasz somehow behind this holiday - it's just blasphemy, therefore, now in the package are saved from the snow, moved with me, blue-gray dog with a pink bow on the chest ))))))))) and yeah, Tomasz appreciated that the selection of a "suit" and the shaggy dog is clearly similar to himself in his own short program this season )))))))))
but everything order - in the subway we met Abbott, Scully and Zavozin - guys still rushed in an attempt to see anything in a kind of weather, except Leningradki)))) and had in fact same, only Massimo knows where missing on the results, generally did not see anything strange with their withdrawal ... it's very amusing to see the skaters in the metro))))
with Tomas, we did not look for easy ways - we are not completely satisfied svobdny Tomas - we have not brushed )))), us submit Tomasz, mad hurry, but it is excellently smiling and cap ))))))))))) but the dog will cast a spell, and we listened and said thank you )))))))))))
Morozov, we've seen, the absolute miracle miracle - this one-man show clearly in first place in our hearts )))))
Federica was all tired and frustrated and I think I have it in principle, never and nowhere not seen here to have fun, and even now, and there was no reason ....
Miki Ando - a tiny, impossibly thin, but incredibly beautiful, fantastic ))))))))))
Jeremy Abbott finally dispelled in my mind the myth of its snow - he was radiant, smiling, miiiily )))))))))
and was already well caught quite by accident - Javier - Oooo, it's so-so smiling )))))))))))) I made in my opinion a million photographs of him just ))))))
to pile up already - after the demonstrations of us terribly lucky to see them all in, what is rarely seen anywhere skaters - they were dressed for the feast - the girls in elegant dresses, men in suits - they are incredible - And so breathtakingly beautiful, and then highlighted the beauty and expressed his own taste and style (though here at the same Bobrova he did just missing, but these are details)
just a holiday of beauty, when the eyes are scattered in different directions and could not meet, and the mouth, otveshenny in the beginning, and not closed)))) I only had time to flip the camera, which gave almost my full possession of Masha and rotated among all of them in Brownian motion ))))))

and was twice awarded and the Russian anthem, and another two anthems that were heard almost in tears because I am a better pedestal and present themselves could not)))) and was out of ice at the time of my nose that never and is not used by anyone, except as prizes, medals and gifts uveshenami going almost in my arms - I felt that I was sleeping )))))
oh, now all the same pro exhibition matches, which can be seen at midnight on the first;)
is certainly concrete good night, kids were, but also a good time out)))) fast tracks can be counted on the fingers of one hand and more fingers remain%%%% but it's still a holiday on ice, which can not be compared with any of the shows because there's no circus here all for real and they live here, strong, courageous a few meters from you are doing incredible things))))
liked dancing Miki Ando, and of course Tomas ))))))))))) no, I really liked a lot, but These two dances and two encore stand out!
Miki in white hovering just above the ice today never think of her back, though glued back, if not no pain, no injuries, it was a little magic ....

Tomas with two tracks straight at me with a dazzling smile, the look which was read recognizing and even some mockery - they say, how are you on this sreagiruesh ))))))))))) course it is not rolled just before my 10 th place on purpose, it happened, but these second, I probably never will not forget now, in response, I just smiled from ear to ear and clapping, beating the struggling palm)))) for dessert was given to Jackson again - from the palms were just a red place, I danced, standing together with Tomasz )))))))))))))

at the final presentation gave the audience the four-Tomas, and thanked Hall its incessant violent reaction))))
at the same end for the passage fired a volley gold ribbons and Tomas has removed the same once myself and a couple drove up to date with developing behind the ribbons, waving and waving to all - sunny, absolutely the sun and gold ))))) for me this drip in the first place will remain linked with him and his smile))))
promise more post with photographs )))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment