Friday, November 19, 2010

Detailed Diagram Of A Boat

What I love most - figure skating or Brian Joubert?;)

those who are not in subject, under the cut is better not to go))))


so no time nastigshaya my sore throat almost did not become a hindrance Cup of Russia2010 - Liters of hot tea with lemon (fu, how disgusting) a lot of wool clothes and winter boots, scarf up to his ears and can be displayed on ice)))) well, could not, could not I skip the event, which waited more than six months in the absence of the other two runaway
'm not sure how I feel tomorrow, but today on a good mood it seems that even better times than before this:)

but it is not about that;)

it was my first live event - a very different effect, I can not say I'm thrilled to food, but it is a qualitative pleasure, the pleasure of the long haul, with an excellent finish, and not depressed at the end of shlynuvshego delight - all the wrong

I'm not bored girls, I'm not yawning on weak rentals, I almost did not annoyed (maybe just a stupid system for the collection of gifts from the ice - they did not give skaters in the pussy and some absolutely crazy kids just did not fight for it all right if ou are not going to even give it in the future - handsome, comrades) ah, yes, even downright nasty mad seat and the smell of paint from the banners - all utter nonsense in comparison with what takes place in a meter away from you ... compare television and live images can not - perhaps someone like him as a member of the skaters on TV reporters, as is shown clearly not what you wanted see, but I'm definitely at the first opportunity I will always choose a live vision - a vision I have sufficiently good and I myself can not choose where watch and it is amazing:)

now probably for some moments, and then by type:)

moments - the commentators of course sorry that was not heard, but banners - Vasya - the best commentator, but a trace - and no judge of fungi - called a Homeric laughter at the majority of those present that it was the time ostanavlviat broadcast, because Vasya and Petya lay side by side)))), and because really - if the estimates of Patrick after peremsotra house and its 4.3 I somehow seem to be and resigned, although in my opinion Jeremy today was the best, but here are 5 (sort of) place Miki Ando beyond my comprehension, but like some other arrangement, but the judges thought long inscrutable, but Peter only confirms the truth - devouring fungi and dead water wash down each mushroom%%%%

Nikolai Morozov - no, I certainly have heard and read what his reaction is to hire the skaters - it is something, but it's just to be seen - I was torn between the fact that I wanted to see the rolling, and the fact that I never never see the whole reaction Morozova - he just rolls with figure skater program, it will talk to him, dancing, crouching, frowns, happy, it kapets some, for Mickey, we just bellow all the podium and maybe even bellow and judges, so put it on the 5 th place - Kohl, behave calmly, and can then judge will See rentals%%%

opening ceremony in one sentence - I now know why it did not show slammed the door and went to wander the corridors

Eugene Plushenko - anywhere with Yana and how many times, many times, he bought a cooked corn - 2 or 3 times exactly)))), boiled corn, and juicy pink color suits - New trends of the season ))))))

skaters live - oh, what they are small, thin, without skates - so do the tiny ... and all some unrealistic - look and do not believe in acting - not acting - they all admired and trembling at the knees

mission - a photo with Tomasz tomorrow will be continued today consoled myself with the hope - tomorrow even arbitrary, once he roam the corridors))))

well, and probably still now hire))))

boys certainly unspeakably pleased with its composition - is we liked Ivan Tretyakov, was also thought to catch and make the pose)))) glad to see the live Nanyu which By the way there were many banners dedicated, but there is indeed - 15 years, and what potential already - they admire)))) is naturally delighted Fernandez - he waited almost crawling)))) well, and it is short this year - just something without looking at the estimates, we get pure pleasure:) The second workout is just relish - Gachinsky, Prober, contest, Werner, Abbott, Chan (as I would strangle him would not want to)

here in the pure delight I'm from rolling Werner and Abbott as no surprise:) This does not mean that the remaining did not like, if it really judge, but today there was nobody who would I now finally can-finally can not liked zhive is zhive))) but these two )))))) Abbott program is simple Osama on his amazing and he rolls it fine, but since both took a pink shirt and began to smile, it just became like a man)))) Werner same I sat quietly and tried to persuade myself that I love, love Joubert and have no right to change it)))) Werner - a miracle hunt will be continued))))

couples - there certainly happened places skuchnyak, skuchnyak occurred due to the fact that the Kawaguchi-Smirnov stupid not to compete with anybody out there ... it was interesting to some couples look - very surprised Gerboldt the same, only in the spring after a single ride gets up in a pair, and already having good results with your partner ... but overall, this is not the level of Kawaguchi-Smirnov that even in some blots, without tension go in the first place

in themselves they have a rather tricky program - looking at the costumes, we have long wondered - gopak or English that is not never guessed ... they are good fellows, all very musical and quite pathetic, but to be honest - the costumes, the music ... did not work out as something for me

though both took as their room, well that is all we have)))) room is a separate issue altogether - not only that the general enthusiasm, we just do not popereznakomilis all who next sitting is over all the neighing and discussed everything, but there were still times when as much goose bumps all over my body

after disruptions in Ksyusha Makarova at Ilyin-Katsalapova (God gave the same name, that) the remaining time they went under the incessant thunder of applause - I've already reviewed, the record is SO not heard, there is still sound through panel was, in music hall was the place through the applause did not hear, though, believe me, she played very, very loudly, sometimes as much to the contrary ... and it's great feeling the support of athletes ... and generally how many met the Hall - not only Russians

girls just pleased at least that I've never sorry about that attend to them))) surprised the net rental for hackneyed Requiem of course, but still - Valentine Stamps (same as Morozov coach )))), our Girl Sonya, who surely goes to 3, if not mistaken, the place - a very interesting hire, of course disappointed at Ksyusha and Allen, but for Ksyusha more - liking it causing boundless)))) absolutely did not understand the ratings Ando, just do not move in, but was happy from what I see her alive and even rental program, this to me its like very much at all Morozov track is of course very interesting, do not take

must somehow here and so

well and dance - the dances, though the lead ours, but somehow also not clear to me that ... beautiful - yes, but ... FIH knows ... terribly upset for Nikita and Lena - well, as she said after the day Lena - disgraced today, so why not take pictures))) and all with a stunning smile ... I went home and thought - skill - is to roll with no errors, but that's only the level of this skill, each is different, they Squeezer without these two annoying bugs are fixed - they would not have been, and dance I like them Don Quixote;)

and of course a very pleasant surprise (well, as a surprise, you know) on the background of the absence of Kerr became involved Fayela-Scully - albeit they do not have the current level may let arbitrarily let these, but I looked at them as if spellbound, in the same breath - they're just superb in what they themselves have:)

in general, what would now like to say a word packed, really looking forward to tomorrow and I do not believe that this is happening to me)))

and yes, the answer to the question - Joubert was not, but fun all the same weight - no skating for me would not be Joubert, so that figure skating is in itself a priority)))

py.sy. wherever take tomorrow Czech flag ?)))))
and more - thank you, Julia, for the company - for razvirtualizatsiyu))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment