Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fast Heart Rate And Numbness In Left Arm

Looking for work a good long time ...

last month was simply not tolerate, not enough that I just literally forced to foist this new post, but oh how I did not want to, so then just do a funny thing happened
work was like and it's not that much, but every time instead be engaged in forced me to do not so, and then asked for the first
oh yeah, another new girl in my place, which this month did not remember how and what she had to do, and constantly (!) Clock (!) Asked some the same questions every day,%%% it is for yesterday, until I lay dying from back pain and nausea (chill out of the window at work, where I was forcibly transplanted), so Now, she called me - 27 (!) times, I'm not lying, in all seriousness
and also yesterday, the company that employs my mom, and that they themselves have chosen to collaborate in booking tickets and hotels, wrote a claim letter on the subject - but you would not want to give us back our money, bills on which we will figznaet when already put up
you imagine? Today not even the chief, neet, so why humiliate him something, today it is one of the subordinates do not feel in his ease, gave me - write on their own with 13 numbers and you can not go
to my legitimate question - what about two weeks? I was told - then bring hospital for yesterday ... indeed, tampered with it, just so you guys are probably in most cases and act
I wrote an application with 8 of and under torture, almost forced the owner of the right sign it for me to sign ... he was afraid of me look in your eyes all the while avoiding any meetings and you
you know, I'm glad glad that under the leadership of such people here I do not have to work ... and I hope that next time I will not come across with such
like a stone with soul fell in the last month I could hate this job, and loved you very
afraid only of the fact that before the new year to look for work, and for the apartment you want, then you do not want to pay
plus very sorry for the staff - the people who today say as many nice things, hugging and just do not cry - not only girls but also boys and adults in the evening and not the last people in the company came to my house with roses just to support
That's what I remember after the 4 months .... is the most important
and I very much hope that the work will have time to get lucky in this year ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment