Friday, December 31, 2010

Ideas To Announce Marriage Date

"They're back!"

The board of Starbucks that I-don't- left-not-talked-of photographing products season, but that's / o /

Ben discovers my room, so this entry will be some cuts made necessary by the need to move the tickling.

Afternoon Starbucks-de-Saint-Michel yesterday with [info] flo_nelja , [info] soleil_ambrien and [info] melaniedreams , who said Starbucks Coffee said, I said-do-not-invented-these-names-of-pairing-but-this-time-I've-finally-did-what- I-want-to-last-November ( damnit, Ben, stop with my dressing and my bags and keep quiet XD) .
Ambrena lent me a hand to it:

Because CaféMochaShipping.

long and enjoyable discussions about what we went through the head, with occasional interruptions to show some videos because I Mikado with me that I should definitely look at / talking about the first e ; episode of Brave Battle Spirits (AhAhAh CARD GAMES CHILDREN'S ALL OVER THE PLACE) , I did see a bit of arch V of Umineko no Na ku Koro Ni to Amber, "and There, the Eternal Lady Always has been waiting for Dante." / O /
And I've also seen a bit of drama episode with Oba and Denz in Pocket Monsters . With the subtlety, and the name is IgnitionShipping. I intend picspammer one day, because .

When I came back down to take a ... another coffee, this time cold, I asked for a Venti, the seller was charging a gourée me Tall, I told myself that too bad, but I had not heard that she had cried a Venti. So I paid a Tall (small) for a Venti (large), so my cold coffee is both Tall and Venti and it could not be more timely for ColdCoffeeShipping? = D

(Ben ... just get stuck between my bed and my nightstand. I finally get him out of the room, after his threat to address my power cable and / or my headphones.)


Then we ended the evening in a Chinese restaurant-good-and-not-expensive with Nelja / o /

The spoilers of the eighth and final arc of Umineko begin to fall since that night went to bed at 5am * 8D * with much-too-Fakes Fakes, and it is rather "WUT? XD" rather than "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT-" so far, but there was no real plot spoilers -under, just information about the overall shape. And on a certain invited NGGGGGGGGGG.
... I want to find the track-zts this epic arc! > O \u0026lt;


Good holiday season! A shower of good feelings about you! A video film 4 of Pocket Monsters for the road! (Seriously Satoshi YOU PIMP. Especially Yukinari WITH, COME ON, NOT. WITH. HIM. XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment