Monday, December 27, 2010

Stream School Of Rock

Edith Piaf - La petite boutique (little shops)



239.

Edith Piaf
LITTLE SHOP
Lyrics: Romeo Carles, music: O. Hodeige, 1936

I know in a deserted neighborhood
A corner who gives himself airs
Province Of aristocratic
I discovered another season
Nestled between two houses
A tiny shop
A beautiful black cat was sprawled on
the threshold when I came
He raised his eyes on me
Then he looked at me seeing
To say: "Hey! A client ... What
something sensational!"

This antique store
excited my curiosity
By its antiquated appearance
A cracked bell to sound
Began to tinkling
In the calm and warm silence
Suddenly out I do not know where
A little old soft-eyed
gave me a big hello Baroque
And I had the strange feeling
To live a very old Fort
time away from our time

bargaining for an old book I
Whose morocco binding
Kept smell closed rooms
When I'm not sure how I
I began after a moment
A talk about anything else
But the old man knew nothing
What was mine
surprise to find that the guy obviously knew nothing

facts and events that will enthrall others
Men

He knew nothing of this time
Both important people
What's most famous business
And perhaps it was this
Who in this quiet corner there
created this strange atmosphere
I acquired the book dusty
And I left the happy heart
The black cat still impassive
In a small wink
Appeared tell me, mischievous
"You did not think it possible !..."

I went, and then here my story ends there

Because this story does
Neither fall nor morality
But when I'm too affected by the gossip
we
By Hawks disgusting scandals
by the methods revolting
Sharks policy
To better
away from them I'll go an hour or two
In this small shop ...

Лавчонка (Little Shop)
Слова-Ромео Карлес, музыка- O. Hodeige, 1936
_______________

I know in a deserted quarter
Area who is proud of its *
aristocratic province
I have it opened last year
sandwiched between two houses
tiny shop.
beautiful black cat sprawled on the threshold,
When I entered,
He looked at me with his enormous eyes
He had the look when he looked to me,
What he says to himself: "Here! client ...
What an amazing thing!"

This antique shop
aroused my curiosity
his dilapidated appearance,
bell with a quavering sound,

rang out in a calm and warm silence
Suddenly, released from nowhere,
little old man with kind eyes
Oddly greeted me
And I had a strange feeling,
What I'm living a moment of old times
very remote from our age

I make a deal old book
morocco binding * which
Saved smell of closed rooms
While I do not know why,
start in an instant
speak quite about other things,
But the old man knew nothing,
Imagine my surprise
noted that it was good-natured man
did not know, obviously, nothing about the events
and incidents,
who are interested in other people

He knew nothing of modern times,
Also, no matter how important people
And their most famous case,
And that, perhaps, was that,
What's in this quiet corner,
created a strange atmosphere,
I got a dusty book,
And I went with a happy heart,
Black cat all the time motionless,
a light winking eyes,
It seemed to me slyly says:
"You do not believe that this is possible!"

I left, and that's my kinda
case ends with this,
Since this story does not know (literally, understand)
No ending, no moralizing (morality)
But, when I was very angry,
gossip to disperse,
shocking scandals,
outrageous actions,
Sharks policy
order to retire away from them,
I'm going spend an hour or two
In this small shop.

1936

_______
* se donner des airs - to be proud of

* MAROKE'N, but many others. No, I am [Fr. maroquin, on behalf of the country of Morocco] (special).
morocco for Embossed book bindings.
la reliure en maroquin
from morocco. SA binding. Morocco boots. Beautiful, like a carrot, the boy in a satin shirt, morocco wonderful boots. Alexei Tolstoy.



Edith Piaf France: Paris, Montmartre, place du Tertre 1936
Edith Piaf France: Paris, Montmartre, place du Tertre, 1936

0 comments:

Post a Comment