Thursday, December 23, 2010

Texet 4 Gb Memory Stick

dum dum dum * *

I'm home \\ O /

Only seventy minutes late due to snow fall, after spending my day at the airport / o / I happily fail by trying to write, I fell asleep in playing the DS (... I started Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Darkness . I accidentally fail by answering a question-of-personality because sliding the stylus, and I decided on a whim that since it was like that, since the answer was, I was trying to "respond to Satoshi. GUESS WHAT I HAD TO POKÉMON RESULT? ... HIKOZARU . So much epic win, so I called the Me-player "Satoshi", and selected a "Pikachu" as Nakama. Say hello to the team "RED" = D) I 'm bored, waited, did not do anything globally / o /

We keep the two cats of my uncle until early January, so they were waiting to ^___^

home and there's snow everywhere O_o

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG AND COMES TO SEE ME IN THAT EPISODE CAME OUT IN JAPAN TODAY, WE HAVE HAD THE PREVIEW-PROMO OF BEST WISHES IN 2011 AND GUYS GUYS GUYS

-1) = Satoshi VS BW015 Aloe (second game of arena). Already .
2) the egg will hatch. I will summarize the BW013: "At the beginning of the episode, and Satoshi Dento, half naked, to dry near a fire. At the end of the episode, Satoshi gets an egg. "
Seriously.
Now then, the egg hatches, and Satoshi and Dento smile. Iris does not appear in the sequence.
SO MUCH IN MY Subtility ANIME = D
3) The third Gym Leader made an appearance, and it must meet Harley one day = D? Iris and Satoshi frolicking in the branches of a tree / o /
4) ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod I CAN NOT I JRIJNEVBF
FUDJFERBF2ERFEZINJZ
FEUZFZD
FZU? RVPUNR? IJF
GUYS
SAKAKI-SAMA.
IN isshu.

YES HE DID .
flailing flailing * *
5) AND MORE ON PLASMA-DAN ARRIVED. COMING SOON. WE SEE THEIR BADGE.
6) News from the special episode on Hikari / Takeshi:
- Hikari is followed by a girl with glasses!
- Takeshi denerhjnzaudijez studying at home, IJF. For

Sakaki-in-isshu: I read in two places that obviously we approach the plot involving the Rocket-dan, and the plasma-dan would be the next stud. Wut, already Oo? Eye! The Galaxy-dan, we waited sixty episodes in Sinnoh, and it lasted a long time XD
But if the Rocket-dan blew himself now, that leaves a chance for Musashi and Kojiro ; revert as before "after" by being let go by the rest of the organization * o *?
theory that I developed this week is "Kojiro and Musashi went searching Pokémon they had left during their journey, but before they were cloned and their duplicates were sent to isshu. "Give them to us> o \u0026lt;

The main note being: let me fangirliser the fact that we will perhaps be some cross Satoshi-tachi/Sakaki, which was done once, and again in the thick special / movie on post-film Mewtwo 1 AND Takeshi and Kasumi s occupied, the Rocket-Dan Satoshi while not stay and left with Mewtwo Mewtwo * AND * hinthinthint has erased the memory of the officers of the Rocket-dan entirely In the end, therefore, in a sense, this passage has never existed for some (+ the fact that the special / films are not necessarily part of the canon of the anime itself speak).
Meeting / crossing which threatens to break my headcanons about this, but, hey, I see the series with bad faith LOVE, so I find an explanation: D Without love, we can not see! (Esqi, avoids talking about "magic" in my presentation of the facts, thank you) . And

IIIIIIIHHHH Takeshi studying at him with the little brothers and sisters and granddaughters * o * And Plasma-dan, is that N in the anime, is that N in the anime, do-

Btw, the link of the video promo-preview is here .


... and I almost did not talk about my return. I AM IN FRANCE. IT'S WONDERFUL \\ O /

0 comments:

Post a Comment