Thursday, January 27, 2011

List Of Retailers In France

Brian after SP

"triple lutz is really annoying. I like the block on it. I there were no problems with him in training and I have successfully done it during the 6-minute workout. I have always had trouble with that jump. I hurt myself twice during its execution. Continuing the same thing, I'm falling, and always in the short program. It's not about technique, it is psychological. If I had fallen during the quad or triple axel, I would not feel so bad because of this. I'm very disappointed. I worked very hard and could not show during this program that I sdelal.Ya just want to laminate arbitrary surely be a medal or not is not important "

suspect that for the translation Thanks [info] oregonia :)

then, more just happy mood - rolled confidently, and whether or not a medal - no matter ... I hope and believe that he really thinks so

0 comments:

Post a Comment