Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scooter Wheels Metalcore

Edith Piaf - Je m'imagine (I imagine)



242.

Edith Piaf
I imagine
Lyrics: Nita Raya, Music: Marguerite Monnot, inc. December 13, 1960

I imagine your childhood
With your wide eyes Oh how I envy those
that luck
Made
grow by your side as I wanted to know
For years and years
You would become my master
I, your slave passionate
I liked living in the shadow
intervene at the slightest breath
To light your darkest hours
Being part of your memories
But tell me about your youth That I
want to follow step by step
In your pleasures, your sorrows in
In your worries and your joys
If you knew how I want to drink
The words of thy mouth
adored You tell me stories
Without ever want t ' stop

You said that your life begins
Since you met me
And you never
rethink the events of your past ...

Repeat again for me these things
entering the bottom of my heart
Oh my love, repeat these things
Those things that look like happiness
Is it true that there, in the head
Nothing else makes you envy? And
jamais tu ne regrettes
D'être mon homme pour la vie ...


Je m'imagine (I imagine)
Words: Nita Raya, Music: Marguerite Monnow, December 13, 1960
_______________________

I imagine your childhood,
With your great surprise
eyes Oh, how I envy those who are fortunate
Rusty near you.
I wanted so much to learn,
For the past many years
You would be my master,
A I am your faithful slave.
I would like to live in the shadow With the slightest breath of
intervene,
To light your darkest hours,
Become a part of your memories
But tell me about his youth,
I want to follow step by step
For your pleasure, for your sadness,
For your worries and your joys,
If you knew how I want to drink
words from your mouth, which I adore,
You have told me stories,
Not wanting to ever stop you.

You told me, that your life began,
Ever since you met me,
And you'll never think again
The events of your past ...

repeat once for me, these words,
which penetrate into the depths of my heart
Oh, my love, repeat these words,
These words, which are similar to happiness,
true that there, in your head
Nothing another does not cause the desire?
And suppose you'll never regret it,
That was my man for life ...

au moindre souffle - at the slightest breath of


0 comments:

Post a Comment