Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sauder Furniture Instructions

Brian Joubert sur la glace



photos from daylife
know, in the light of all that is happening in my life, never thought that ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2011 will be for me so emotional
general, I of course she is always around, and devote myself entirely, but then ... they really were like family for many
torn heart many brought joy, and sometimes just pleasure, but many of the most-most certainly guess who was

I read today from someone - if it is after KP was the first, and then became the second, we would get upset, and so - on the seventh heaven)))) although, of course, objectively understood, Florent became champion only because otvalyal Joubert's short program, so that no one thought crept into me - it will be no medals for the first time in a decade
but history does not know the subjunctive mood, and I'm not sure that is the victory sweeter than the victory over himself, suffered a difficult battle

spoiling all the nerves in two days that have elapsed since the short program, I did not even know if I want an arbitrary or not
but she came and brought exactly what I wanted - a good hire any program on a large screen, which not only can, but want to revise
there another Brian, not unlike that on a previous, generally unlike yourself, but it might become, power - all this in it and it
I looked as if spellbound, and then began to take place
do not know what I wanted more - Bronze for Brian or a champion ... in this situation can not remain silent - I hope that in the euphoria of the French federation will forget his pognobit
well, enough about sad
I'm frustrated that I spend so many nerves, it would seem, for nothing, but I'm really happy that figure skating is in my life, because the greater the feelings of joy, happiness and all those emotions that rush of energy waves from the screen, and you in return you give at least as much
Bryan - muzhYYYk, as written by a friend of mine and even if
Had he not done so kambeka of 7 to 2 place, it would not have ceased to love, including me, but this whole Brian - he has earned his 10 medals for its 10 championship Europe - it's frightening to imagine that someone could be so high for a decade in such a difficult sport - of course it is not the only one, but he is one of ...
insanely proud and very happy
but all of these highly pathetic words and tears of joy were before, before scoring the last one to skate, but to those who firmly entrenched in this year's favorites, namely Tomas Verner, he sat sad and does not understand and did not know what an orgy follow later))))
neee, Florent had to win this championship, so we're nose is not bullied, and laughed like crazy with our pets - never thought I'd laugh a voice on the award and even more so on the anthem))))
thank you-thank you all, well, you asshole, Brian, is special - I hope it mentally before you fly so far;)
the most fun awards ceremony, perhaps even more fun riding on the podium Patrick
first time I had not thought about how cold there;)


py.sy. I totally took video of the rejection of incorporation, but they are all here www.youtube.com/user/Mimishka72

0 comments:

Post a Comment