Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can U Transfer Van Ncb To A Car

The meme of the ongoing work COUGHCOUGH * * *

Piqué chez [info] azalee_calypso  /o/

Post the names of all the files in your WIP folder, regardless of how non-descriptive or ridiculous.
Upon request, post a random line or two from any of these that commenters choose. Assuming that the file adds up to a full line, that is.



Hum. Many sub-sub-sub-folders, and have plenty of copies for the same text (yes, I record by adding Under the date each time I make a big change for have the freedom to go back X__X) , and I can not believe that all this was ordained a few months ago. My USB stick would be more current than my computer, greuh. (and I skipped a few strategically recently opened documents, because.)


Open / hacky recent months (guess-so-le-fandom-Principal); folder called "° Scripture" but it is ultimately not as comprehensive as it ought to be so j'é ; organized silent - and the true, the good sub-folder that contains the main proportion of bugs, it's "texts" with its own subdivisions


RV Challenge - TR (no ship , my mind)
OS-of-doom - Cuts correction (eg def version)
Pokemon - Leaf Green and, friendship
JTNSPT - Just medium (A)
JTNSPT, House - read between the lines (esqi)
Kalanyot (Red)
The need not to move
drabblesque Music Marathon Music Marathon
with SalI and Esqi June 12, 2010 One-shot
Morgan
Pokémon - Shigeru-centric (Wires)
Pokémon - Shigeru-centric (Wires) (part group, Drabble) has kinks
Red, Green has
Umineko tears - I knew
Umineko - Bulk sentences
When you come back I will not be here, yada, yada
Where'd you go
You cannot let Satoshi With Dent and Iris


... okay, my titles do not help much, especially when it comes to understanding what the text would have a potential link with another. Or just to understand the content. But I function no records, so I am confused when I think to save the text in the right places ^^,,,

And it's a shame, because I have plans or notes for other fandoms but ... absolutely nothing is written ^ ^ (the "notes" usually can be counted thousands of words for each document) .
(I would be more diverse if speaking fandom some people not encouraged me to contact them about a certain fandom almost daily, and if several other would not accept as generously as to discuss / to be converted / o /)

0 comments:

Post a Comment