Monday, February 21, 2011

Taxi Services In Roosevelt Field Mall

* silly entry of the day *

I'll probably go on Tuesday morning next week ♥ And suddenly, I learn that [info] mnebulin planned to be in Paris ... next week, and a simple little video was convinced of the need to buy a carton of Black and White , even though it has not (yet?) DS > o \u0026lt;And she began to persuade [info] esqila to join in the fun for us to go buy our cartridges Friday morning, all three together> o \u0026lt; (it ... done since December 2009 we had not met, no?)

I just spent six hours trying to write / send mail. I am a disaster. * Had to go strolling with parents today, but has blocked * BUT SO envoyyyééééé it! Time is

currently ... ugly, white, and I fear for my hanging clothes.



Eeeeeeeeeeeeeet ....
I just wanted to hear his call Hiroshi Pikachu "Leon" in VO, and I fall instead on sequences bizarre vocalizations with sympathy.


...
........
............................
"Blocker silent Mount Silver had to know it too."

BWAAAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH XD RUN SATOSHI, RRUUUUUUUN!



* Said that it would really add some drabble before compiling its batch everybody -> Satoshi
* * * appropriate song

0 comments:

Post a Comment