Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hen Card Things To Write

Édith Piaf - Le rideau tombe avant la fin (The curtain falls before the end of the play)



253.

Edith Piaf
The curtain falls before the end

The curtain falls before the end
Before the end of the third act

Beautiful exits for actors
It does not interest the fate
Sometimes, life starts well
When it starts badly, it is doing
But ultimately, nothing can be done
The curtain falls before the end

corner Anyone who knew
as well as I can tell you
"At first we only saw her smile
guys like that, you rarely see"
course, others were jealous
But it did unimportant
He carried with him the chance
He was the first across
was he who always won at poker ace
as in love
Always cheerful, always happy
It was made to live a hundred years

The curtain falls before the end
Before the end of the third act

Yet it's me he wanted
Was Yet the difference between its
vein and my bad luck
Maybe it's what he has
pleased for him there was too much happiness
He had to share it
But he retained the advantage
Maybe he had no heart?
He said "I'm like the statues
You hurt when I hit it
It has never been m'entamer "
It was wrong to tempt me!

The curtain falls before the end
Before the end of the third act

Around us Who are the malignant
know how to lead their destiny
The world belongs to them
While the comedy is played
But they forget that there is nothing
The curtain falls before the end

is not known to enjoy his
treasures is not known to enjoy his luck
I wanted to give him a little trouble
It was too rich and too loud!
When he found me in a ball with a type
unimportant
He said "It's over my luck
This is the first time I've done wrong "
We do not know if he wanted to kill the jinx
Or if it is mixed
He was found at dawn in
Its beautiful jalopy a ravine

Deaths like that, it is useless
It does not interest the fate
I no longer believe in the fine mornings
Night falls too fast
And fate promises nothing
The curtain falls before the end!


The curtain falls before the end (Занавес падает до окончания спектакля)

Занавес falls before the end,
before the end of the third act

beautiful in actors,
is not interested in the fate,
Sometimes life is starting well,
When she begins badly, somehow gets out
But to finish, nothing can be done
curtain falls before the end.

all around, who knew him,
As well, as I can tell you:
«First've only seen him smile,
People like him are no more»
course, others were jealous,
But it did not matter,
He carried with it with a fortune,
He was the first anywhere,
He always won
In poker, as in love,
always joyful, always happy
It was created to live a hundred years.

curtain falls before the end,
before the end of the third act

Still, he wanted me,
Still, there was a difference between
his good fortune and my failure
Perhaps that's what he liked
He dropped a lot of happiness,
And indeed it was necessary that he shared them,
But he retains an advantage,
Perhaps he did not have heart?
He said: "I like the statue of himself as doing
hurt when hit on me,
never dare to touch me»
He was wrong, seduce me!

Curtain falls before the end,
before the end of the third act

around us is sly,
who know how to direct their own destiny,
whole world belongs to them,
While playing comedy,
But they forget that there was nothing in it can not,
curtain falls before the end of

not know how to use their treasures,
not able to benefit of his luck,
I wanted him to inflict a little pain,
He was too rich and too powerful!
When he found me at the ball
Since it does not matter what type,
He said: "My luck has ended,
the first time I was hurt»
not know whether he wanted to kill himself,
Or bad luck intervened here,
He was found early in the morning,
in his beautiful car into a ravine.

dead, so do not need it to anyone,
No wonder it's fate,
I do not believe more in a beautiful morning,
night comes too fast
And fate is not promising anything,
curtain falls before the end!

1947

s'en tirer - to get out, get out, get rid
veine - happiness, luck, luck
il a eu de la veine - he was lucky; He was lucky
taper dessus - 1) to hit someone 2) Perrin. scold, revile
entamer - notching; cut the first piece, the first slice; violate the integrity
touch, affect; undermine touch
guigne - bad luck
bagnole - car
ravin - ravine



Edith Piaf in 1947

0 comments:

Post a Comment