Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pedunculated Hemorrhoid

cassidy_b @ 2011-02-12T22: 32:00

Narm / Anime
Cynthia's speech after Ash and Paul's final battle about how "when one life touches Another, Relationships grow". The dialogue Itself and The Way It's sounded very much like Delivered She Was Describing Ash and Paul
falling in Love With Each Other . * Sometimes it's
PHRASED as "when one life touches Another, Something is born."
Please, No .

... I like when TVT said aloud what we think strong / unable to formulate a coherent way because we are caught up in laughter. It allows feel less alone, and therefore have the impression that this is the basic support that gives this impression, and it is not an unreasonable thought.
Shiron is ... ♥


Otherwise, under "Meeeeeh." Translations of names in the anime, Shoots becomes Trip in VA, and Dent, VF in ... Rachid.
...
.......
................... I look
ALREADY THE POKE! CRACK WITH MR THE NEXT TIME I WILL TO MUREAUX. Ca .. it's been long since I have not talked gangsta, and he is the designated partner for the rest ♥
WHAAAAAAAT BUT, I REFUSE TO FIGHT RASHID IN MY GAME HOW T_______T IS WHAT I'm supposed HEAR THE VOICE OF MIYANO GOING TO HIS ARENA T_______T? (... does it matter if we do a boycott called VF in the system of keywords [info] route_victoire , Esqi. ..?)


I'm no longer alone until Thursday, and we are all sleeping already because of unexplained severe fatigue - yes, the computer in bed is bad , youhou \\ o / And one of the two buddies came sick, I think it's my curse personally, to welcome people sick in Barcelona. The pizzeria downstairs from me is always so great, and O. managed to finish her pasta sauce despite ultra-spicy ; we looked Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (I solved the first riddle in two seconds \\ o / The shot the image that gives the answer even though the question is asked helped me a lot.), and I am. fa. ti. guée X___X

0 comments:

Post a Comment