Saturday, February 5, 2011

Motorbikes Of Sugar Paste

I expect a certain subtlety

ohmygod I CAN NOT BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING.


News Elbakin dating a bit, but then: Horowitz + Sherlock Holmes . I ... I think we're not done with the slash?

Is Watson fantasizing about " finely chiseled lips, long lashes almost feminine " Holmes? And be described in his sleep? And is that Holmes will all touch with him? Or Moriarty? Is there going to be a tea party with emotion? And a finale with characters who end up falling asleep against each other "peacefully and with gratitude" in the middle of a bunch of white foam? (oooh, he could never beat that one, as described to parallel-sex-big-as-l'UST-between-Battler-and-Beato-in- Umineko . )

... Conan Doyle's heirs were not Guy Ritchie flick cons of RDJ and statements regarding their opinions on public relations Holmes / Watson? If I remember correctly, this was true, right? So seriously, give the "next" to the author of Alex Rider , but is what they have read Eagle Strike to know what might happen? XDD


0 comments:

Post a Comment