Monday, February 7, 2011

Jenna Jamesontenerife

Elbakin Tournament (jenesaispasoùonenest but INIGO VOTE!)

Table I look completely chaotic, or so I am still very very sleepy even after hours * sends an assassin to look towards Lyon hoping he reaches his laptop and Esqi evil *, but then, if j 'I understand that Rand would have beaten Harry Potter ... ? IF YOU PLEASE, OH YES.

But then, I'm not here to talk about a round past, but the current one.

And, yes, Fitz, you're cute and all that, but you're not Inigo, Inigo and has a long and difficult path, FINALLY, and INIGO VOTE! INIGO WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT GO GO GO YOU CAN DO IT! The round has just begun, so do not hesitate to advertise around you, it may need to deal with this adorable shot what Fitz, ^

I voted ; ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment