Sunday, February 20, 2011

Veers தமிழ்

In Barcelona, "pearls" rhymes with "fail"

For a few minutes, it was discussed I enter potentially Wednesday in France, but in fact it is probably my business will go before me / o / Friends who are in Barcelona with my parents came by car, and it was proposed like that, you refit. For practical reasons, it may be, and I will leave early next week or a little more later, but woe. Soon, soon * o *


"You go back to the apartment? You'll [Activity A]? "
" Um, no, I was thinking [Activity B] "* In truth, it will be Activity C, la Siesta Well-Appointed, because GRUH
.* * back to the apartment * * * D. Activity begins joyously

So I tried to sleep instead of beading, and I should sleep because I am completely apathetic for several hours.

... I hope that once in France, I'll get the hang of and interest (and good thread, and color-that-I-want, and equipment-including -I-need and-) TT____TT

Otherwise, it's terrible when " Hero's Come Back! "passes in the drive, I want to scream" YOU WANT TO BECOME A MASTER "in the early grades; _;

massive flail * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment