Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heart Palpitations After Operation

A second child for Jessica Alba

Originally published at infoswebs.com . Please leave "any comments There.

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren, are expecting the arrival of their second child.

"I have breasts that fall, cellulite and my hips are wider," laments the actress in "GQ". This is far from clear in these photos.

The 29 year old actress Jessica Alba announced her pregnancy on Wednesday on his Facebook page and Twitter account. "I told myself that I would go to share with you some great news: Honor will become a Big Sister," she wrote on the Facebook social network. "Cash and I are delighted."

Their daughter Honor Marie was born in 2008. Jessica Alba has played among others in "My Stepfather and us" and "The Killer Inside Me."

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

0 comments:

Post a Comment