Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last Year For Pure Silver Dollars

Fantômette is Not for Children.

I have a headache X____X Ai caught sleeping hours late taking a nap with bad hours, and now it's even worse than before ... X___X I still can not write, while my father's land yet to Barcelona tomorrow (uh. .. two days or three? pluuus I know) and it might be possible- that I put a little too, but buh.
Incidentally, ratings of Drabble block me. I always tend to have hand * too * heavy because hundred words, but, um. Lots of cool things that do not deserve their PG-13, it's just a story of flowery language, or very very very very distant vague reference, but ... I tell myself every time that the criteria are not the same words percent, yet the principle of the rating and provide a landmark universal, so-so-so I'm not going anywhere and I will acknowledge the comatose state.



OR SO.

Some time ago, I had briefly mentioned my memories Fantômette .

And now, I therefore falls on this and this .

... and the images speak , listen to them.



(I. ".. I think it would really not want my parents fall on my volumes. In fact .)

0 comments:

Post a Comment