Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Period 9 Days Late Ne

cassidy_b @ 2011-02-23T22: 58:00

My affairs are parties, they will pass through Bordeaux, then Melun by another day, and they will return before me / o /
parents gone, I returned very early Tuesday morning (6am flight to / o /), I still hangs on a mail urgently urgent and I hear voices when I close my eyes a bit too long. I dozed most of the day, which may explain (the voices were those of people I knew , I was just about to fall asleep, but still aware enough to realize that I was the room in Barcelona and I feel that was not alone in the room. The voices are not silent when I realized that no, no way that people are still there. GRUH. And I have no speakers to listen to music to fall asleep. GRUH. We will replace it with headphones. Although I hate to put headphones to sleep, for obvious reasons and also because, well, I'm alone in the apartment, and I could not hear anything if there had nocturnal sounds that I'd supposed to hear ... ?)



A small
music, even if it was not the one that passed in the background at that time? Ooooooh, this episode and its passages suddenly worrying or strange, or able to give goose bumps when includes implications ~ ... Unfortunately, reread this episode looks more and more necessary.
(and reread the previous before because NGGGG. I'll get to know the epilogue by heart.)
(and read the following post, too, because no, it is still not TT__TT)

"Unfortunately", because things still to be resolved, the deadlines that I see down the hall, and once back is storage / sell off of paper, then arrival of Esqi, then ... Starbucks? Yes, Starbucks is a full-time. And after that, it will be Friday, which means "day off", and some play monopolize our afternoons ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment