Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Insignia Portable Dvd Player Not Working

cassidy_b * @ 2011-02-16T13: 05:00

"You know, I think today I'll call you Princess."
"... and why? "
" I'm in the kitchen, doing the batter, and you're having lunch, talking to me of your second slice Nutella. "
" And I did the dishes while you were not even up yet. I'll call you ungrateful to this. "
" What? But I protest! It's much worse! Barbie Princess was not ungrateful! It's more cruel to call me like that! "

And therefore you need to understand is that Barbie and Ken are back together (" No, but they will break even. All right, Ken had his time, he went elsewhere to reflect , and now he comes back? It redo the shot. ") that c is the birthday of L. today (we watched the episode 2 of Sherlock yesterday, they want to see 3 now ) , we talk a little too The heart has its reasons I found thirty- two unwanted software on my computer yesterday I think I succeeded in turning (whence they came, in the space of two days O_O,?) , I am for the now the only dress we made pancakes in the afternoon.
Oh, and: everyone is sick, shortage of tissues, thank you the Sopalin Salutary \\ O /

... it's hard to talk using real words. Yesterday, when we did the shopping for pancake toppings, I never managed to say "sweet and sour" ("Either you want the sacred Sule- ? "" ... it is noted in your file. "Nooooooo!") . So instead, I give them quotes from Terry Goodkind ("His eyes, a shade of blue force to be painful beautiful "," My love for you is a shield smooth, without cracks) , damaging it would possibly parts of the brain not affected by those pesky germs.

I saw yesterday Milor! She was in Barcelona since early January to work his memory, and we had never seen since his arrival, then had lunch together and discussed. MDiens the project a potential trip to the festival Trolls and Legends Hobb-where-is-invited Honour, which takes place in Belgium ... same weekend that the Japan-Expo-made-in-Belgium (April 22 to 24) / o / ... it's been months since I'm not gone on the forum (... it's been months that I do almost nothing / o /).
Yes, I do my mourning, I missed a rare night kara épitanimienne this school year (but they're hardly in 2010-2011), she was held this weekend and it was only the second or third. It's ... I ... * Cries *

... consistency is overrated and abused. First.


... [info] esqila , [info] soleil_ambrien , someone to put my hand on the keyboard, on Thursday evening and / or Friday morning if the microbes have the better of me ? é_è plans texts that have accumulated, it makes me sad, I do not want to take the dust é_è
(I KNOW, AMB. I AM READY ME TO DO IN WORD WAR MASSACRE, THE TIME IS SERIOUS.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment